Reputation Management refers to managing, controlling and influencing individual or organization reputation. With increasing competition in the market every business needs its reputation to be handled.
Digital marketing and social media has transformed the way organisations engage with their audience. The PR and brand management landscape has been transformed by twitter, user reviews and an assortment of of other social networks. The Online Reputation Management course will show participants how to manage, monitor and engage with customers using various channels, as well as how to effectively manage their online reputation.
Participants will learn how to manage a brand by gaining awareness of where their brand is being discussed, what is being said about it, and how to respond constructively. After this course organisations should feel confident that they are following best practice and industry guidelines and start seeing a better return from their online campaigns.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone responsible for managing online PR and/or online branding and who wants practical knowledge that they can implement immediately.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Plan and execute online PR campaigns from start to finish (including analysis)
- Identify online opportunities and threats
- Understand, use social media and follow industry guidelines and best practice
- Identify how and where to monitor their brand online
- Deal with online PR disasters and know how to avoid them in the first place
- Identify and engage with online audiences
- Use the tools and sources of information for developing successful campaigns
- Understand the latest trends and areas to watch