Reaching to the customer is one of the essential aspects of marketing and when you do so you need to leave your message that leaves a big impact. There are various ways to reach your customers in digital marketing but If you want to go to specifics such as negotiating, strategy making and placing effective ads, Media Planning and Media Buying are the ones you need.
Media planning in marketing is the process by which advertisers figure out where, when, and how regularly they will run ad campaigns and place ads to reach the audience, brand awareness and increasing sales via conversion. Media planning consists of publicizing the product or service on various channels such as on Web and offline as well, for example, broadcast, print, paid advertisements, video promotions or native marketing.
A successful media plan will help in various ways to advertise your brand and thus opening the door of opportunities to hit a specific audience that is our niche and in a very cost-effective method.
Tips on How To Media plan :
1. Consider your target audience, figure out where your ad needs to reach.
2. Set your budget.
3. Segregate your budget on various targets.
4. Research the market regarding your point of view of the product.
5. Set your Frequency, know how many times your message is to be shown.
6. Figure out the impact, act accordingly on it.
Media Buying is the process of buying places on media to publicize and advertise on various mediums such as TV, Print, Websites, Social Media and pretty much everywhere online and offline. The reason behind this the process is to reach the maximum number of audience in the budget available cost-effectively.
Tips on How To do Media Buying :
1. Identify your target audience and figure out which platforms they use the most
2. Research the competition and market.
3. Set your budget.
4. Choose the platforms you wanna buy your placements.
5. Execute and see the impact.