During this full day course you will be taught the skills we have developed whilst working on live campaigns.
With our guidance, you'll start creating engaging, relevant and shareable content as well as learning how to create audience personas and content calendars. We’ll also discuss more complex activities like digital PR and advanced content promotion.
Our Content Marketing course is available at our training centre in The Shard, London. We also offer private training courses which are ideal if you have a team you want to bring up to speed in content marketing and outreach tactics.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of the course you’ll have gained the skills to:
- Develop an effective content marketing strategy to help attract and retain customers
- Write an engaging and shareable blog post, suitable for your audience, with a great headline and plan for promotion
- Develop audience personas
- Understand the different content types and how and when they can be used
- Know how to get your content seen and shared in the world of digital PR
Why should I take this course?
Whether you’re looking to drive engagement, boost your search performance or increase brand awareness, this course will make you rethink everything you thought you knew about content marketing. You will come out of the session with content strategies and ideas tailored to your business needs, and you'll be able to start implementing them the very next day.
Introduction to content marketing
- What can content marketing do for you?
- How content marketing strategy works
introduction to Content marketing
B2B & B2c Content Marketing
Copy writing Skills
Attributes of content Marketing
Principles of content Marketing
Brain stromming Content for SEO
Content For blogs
Content For Web sites
Content for Emailers
Content for SEO
Content For High Reach
Content Writing PROJECT
Strategy and measurement
- Defining and targeting your audience
- Measuring content and improving performance
- Successful planning
- Understanding the different types of content
Realising your content
- What makes a good headline?
- How to write engaging web content
- Optimising content for SEO